08/11/2010

Chalfonts goes 3D

Katie Piggot is a new ICT teacher at CCC, she had the pleasure of working with Ian Usher developing a 3D Chalfonts of the future.

she wrote,

"I would like to inform you of how successful I found the ILP day on Thursday. I was really impressed with Google Sketch Up and how fascinated the students were with this package. It’s an excellent tool to engage the students and allow them to work to a realistic brief. They had to consider  the practicality of their designs and this presented some exceptional team work from all students. Ian did a fantastic job in encouraging the students and displaying how their capabilities are endless.

As a trainee teacher I found this package to be outstanding and will certainly employ it in my future lessons."

 click this link to see the results or watch below