27/11/2009

Views from a student teacher

Hi! Here is my opinion on the ILP days.

I found the ILP days extremely enriching for both the teaching staff and the students as they allowed us to broaden our knowledge of every subject. Curiosity, group work and a wide range of skills were involved during the ILP days. Focusing on topics that are not necessarily part of the schemes of work, or learning new skills was very engaging. It could also encourage pupils to choose a particular subject for their future career as they are given an glance of the vastness of all subjects.

As a trainee teacher, I thought these days were a great experience and I had the opportunity to see some of my students using different skills. I also learnt a lot in a very short amount of time and I really benefited from these ILPs.


Christophe
Trainee Teacher in Languages